CPR or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is an incredibly important, life-saving skill. CPR, also known as Basic Life Support or BLS, is the method of maintaining artificial respiration and circulation in a person who has stopped breathing and gone into cardiac arrest. The Eureka Fire Protection District has made taking these courses easy!
Our CPR classes create future heroes!
Find the right CPR Class for you!
Sign-up For An Upcoming CPR Class
- Sat, Oct 07Eureka High SchoolOct 07, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PMEureka High School, 4525 MO-109, Eureka, MO 63025, USA
- Wed, Oct 18The Timbers of Eureka Recreation CenterOct 18, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM CDTThe Timbers of Eureka Recreation Center, 1 Coffey Park Ln, Eureka, MO 63025, USA
- Sat, Oct 28Eureka, MOOct 28, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PMEureka, MO, Hilltop Village Center Dr, Eureka, MO 63025, USAOct 28, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PMEureka, MO, Hilltop Village Center Dr, Eureka, MO 63025, USAThis is the area's largest Trunk or Treat event with more than 2,000 in attendance! Wear your favorite costume and come on out to join the fun! Yes, everything is free. Free hay rides - Free hot dogs, chips, ice cream, soda, and water.
- Sat, Nov 04Hilltop LakeNov 04, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PMHilltop Lake, 17180 Hilltop Ridge Dr, Eureka, MO 63025, USA
- Wed, Nov 22Enterprise CenterNov 22, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PMEnterprise Center, 1401 Clark Ave, St. Louis, MO 63103, USANov 22, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PMEnterprise Center, 1401 Clark Ave, St. Louis, MO 63103, USAThe show is held annually on Thanksgiving eve at the Enterprise Center in downtown St. Louis. Each year, first responders from the area compete in professional boxing and MMA bouts. They all train under supervision and safety is the organization’s main concern.
Basic Life Support BLS for Healthcare Providers
This course teaches the skills of CPR for all ages of victims, use of barrier devices, AED, relief of airway obstruction and rescue breathing.
Successful skill performance is required for the completion of this class. This class is intended primarily for professional healthcare personnel and personnel operating in a healthcare environment. Successful completion of the course earns a completion card.
A minimum of 3 students are required for this course. Basic Life Support is a priceless skill and more affordable than you know!